Tuesday 24 November 2009

The Naming Game

   The naming of a blog had always before appeared to me as such a simple task, however my view was to be permanantly changed as of yesterday.
   I began with the simple, "Matt's Blog", this moved on towards "Matt's thoughts", I then had a minor brainstorm (or should I say "thought shower" or even "Stir fry in the Mind Wok") on the word "thought" and came up with many variations. I then moved on towards the Bible and wanted to reflect how refreshing it is. Ideas included:
  • the Coach House
  • Refreshments
  • Pit Stop Ponderings
  • Spring Lagoon
...and my personal favourite "Thirst Quencher". Unfortuantely I saw people thinking I was slightly big headed if I called my blog the "thirst quencher"!
  After much thought and pondering, I concluded that the name of the blog should really include my name in it, then I promptly changed this opinion.
  I considered using some form of mythology, and then decided against it (i am fairly normal, and dragons and gargoyls probably dont give that impression).
  How about if the name was totally meaningless?!?
  • The Flying Wagalolacoop
  • Shaking Shabadaza
  • Racaca
  • Hisssssssssssssssssssss
No.

After much agonising and theorising I arrived at the marvel of "Wonders and Wigwams", why on earth, I here you ask......... well, you shall have to wait, and maybe I will reveal all....or maybe not.

1 comment:

  1. I am now intrigued, although appalled at the lack of title on your second post. And I'm so cool being the first comment! :D

    ReplyDelete