Friday 28 May 2010

Education, education, education....

Hello, so the Titus thread in my mind sort of tailed off...sorry.


   Just today I have done something quite extraordinary. I have done something that seemingly turns my back upon all my principles and firmly held views on modern soceity! No, I haven't blown up the stock exchange, or any other such foolish thing. Rather, I have moved into the realms of education, a place I thought that I would never ever return to!
   With one simple phone call I jumped head-first into an open learning course culminating in four modular examinations.  Eh oh.
    You may think, in the words of Sheldon Cooper, "Why I've fallen down the rabbit hole and into a land of madness", and you may well be right! Education, the scourge of Western Civilisation, has returned to the Baker worldview, albeit for a short stay.
    However, you will be happy to know that I am not taking any wishy-washy course; any qualification for qualifications sake; just to fill some spare time. No, not me. Hehe. I am taking the NFOPP and NAVA recognised Qualification of "Chattel Auctioneering", the first of its kind!
    I doubtless shall be grumpy and irritable for the foreseeable future, with this pastime taking up my evening. With great wisdom Solomon said
"....much study is a weariness to the flesh."
And he should know: Solomon BA(Hons), QC, KBE etc etc
     I would like to apologise in advance for my moodiness, hopefully it won't last too long!

      Don't worry, normal service shall be resumed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment